Laia Sanmartí Vidal has committed to making her website accessible, in accordance with Royal Decree 1112/2018, of September 7, on accessibility of websites and applications for mobile devices in the public sector.
This accessibility statement applies to the website URL WEB: https://eulalos.com/
This website is partially compliant with RD 1112/2018 due to the exceptions and lack of conformity of the aspects indicated in the following point..
Content not accessible
The content collected below is not accessible due to the following::
Lack of compliance with the RD 1112/2018
There could be office documents in PDF and other formats published after April 17, 2023 that do not fully comply with the accessibility requirements. Fully accessible documents can be requested from the contact form to formalize complaints and queries.
There could be specific editing code errors on some web page. [4.1.1 Processing]
The content does not fall within the scope of applicable legislation
There may be office files in PDF or other formats published before April 17, 2023 that do not fully comply with all accessibility requirements. Although efforts have been made to ensure that the majority of them do comply.
Preparation for the next accessibility statement
This statement was prepared on April 17, 2023.
The method used to prepare the declaration has been a self-assessment carried out by the organization itself.
Observations and contact information
You can make communications about accessibility requirements (article 10.2.a of RD 1112/2018) such as, for example:
- Report any possible breach by this website
- Transmit other content access difficulties
- Ask any other questions or suggestions for improvement regarding the accessibility of the website through the contact form on this website or through the telephone number (+34) 973 492 183.
You can present:
- Complaint regarding compliance with the requirements of RD 1112/2018 or
- Request for accessible information related to
- Contents that are excluded from the scope of application of RD 1112/2018 as established by article 3, section 4
- Content that is exempt from compliance with accessibility requirements because it imposes a disproportionate burden
In the Request for accessible information, the facts, reasons and request must be clearly specified that allow us to verify that it is a reasonable and legitimate request.
Complaints and claims about accessible information will be made through the electronic office (https://sede.red.gob.es/procedimientos/quejas-y-sugerencias), and will be received and processed by the Information Systems area of Red.es.
This portal is designed to be able to change the text size and color, as well as the background of the page using the standard browser configuration options.
If you want to change the font size of the text in the main graphical browsers, use the following menus:
- Internet Explorer, Mozilla and Firefox: View > Text Size
- Opera: View > Zoom
- Safari: View > Make text larger
- Chrome: Control current page > Text size
- To resize everything on the page:
- Ctrl + + to increase it
- Ctrl + – to decrease it
- Ctrl + 0 restores the original text size
- If what you want is to override the style sheet or modify the text color, you can consult the WAI’s
- How to Change Text Size or Colors page, which can be read translated into Spanish in How to change the text size or colors?